Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get iTunes 6464 installer to install

I have a PC with Windows 8.1 which crashed a few weeks ago and I lost iTunes as well as many other programs at the time. I've been trying to reinstall iTunes all day but with no success. I can download the installer file, but when I double click on it, nothing happens.

I've been looking through the forums and read a lot of the very helpful advice.

I've tried installing previous versions of iTunes from the links provided by TuringTest and they all do the same.

I'm about as certain as I can be that I have no files from iTunes installed on my computer. I did have Bonjour but I uninstalled it as instructed in the hope that it would help me reinstall everything, but nothing.

I have iTunes on my iPhone and iPad but I desperately need to put my CDs on iTunes as I'm moving to another country. I've tried connecting both my iPad and my iPhone to the computer in the hope that it may trigger something, but nothing happened there either.

I'd really appreciate any help???

iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 3:47 PM

5 replies

Can't get iTunes 6464 installer to install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.