Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to upload an helm file to my website

please would like to know which software might i use to upload an HTML file to my website

thnx

Posted on May 30, 2015 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2015 7:46 PM

You would need to use whatever website authoring software you usually use to maintain your website. I'm not sure about what software one uses for a Mac, since I'm a Windows user, but for Windows you would use Front Page, or Expressions, or something like that. Do you do regular maintenance on your website? Does someone else maintain your site? If someone else maintains it, then they would be able to upload the file.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2015 7:46 PM in response to nelux1

You would need to use whatever website authoring software you usually use to maintain your website. I'm not sure about what software one uses for a Mac, since I'm a Windows user, but for Windows you would use Front Page, or Expressions, or something like that. Do you do regular maintenance on your website? Does someone else maintain your site? If someone else maintains it, then they would be able to upload the file.

how to upload an helm file to my website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.