Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I play an iTune movie I bought using a usb connected device?

I am not geek enough to tell you all the technical details of my computer the above message wants. I can tell you I am using a Macbook Air early 2014. I am using the latest version of iTunes. and download all the Apple updates when they come up. My software is Yosemite 10.10.3 and

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:54 PM

2 replies

May 31, 2015 11:18 PM in response to gail from maine

Hello to yoiu gail from maine,

I am quite delighted to get a response to my question so soon. Okay, if I understand you correctly you don't care so much about thatch aspects of my computer but rather what I am working on with it. As of these several months I have been trying to watch iTune movies I purchased on my projector. I can't do that now. I went to Apple Care chat many times with this and I also placed several phone calls to them with this same issue. The answer keeps coming up[ the same. My computer MUST be able to display Air Play mirror reimagine. For some reason and I don't know why my computer will not or does not comply with a duplicate or second screen feature. My Apple is a Macbook Air (early 2014). All I can find after spending a lot of time at my friend Google's place is that if I purchased Apple Tv this feature most likely would work.

Anyway, thanks for the courtesy of a reply and it's is always a pleasure hearing from the gals.

James

can I play an iTune movie I bought using a usb connected device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.