Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can connect to iTunes store on my iPhone but not on my PC

I can connect to iTunes store on my iPhone but not on my PC. What do I do?

iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:53 AM

Hello Sheri,

If I understand correctly you cannot connect to the iTunes Store on your computer but the iOS device on the same network can connect without any issues. I would use the "Fix Issues on your Computer" section of the following article:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

There is also a more advanced troubleshooting article, in the event that the above article does not get it resolved:

Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2015 11:53 AM in response to sherifromfla

Hello Sheri,

If I understand correctly you cannot connect to the iTunes Store on your computer but the iOS device on the same network can connect without any issues. I would use the "Fix Issues on your Computer" section of the following article:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

There is also a more advanced troubleshooting article, in the event that the above article does not get it resolved:

Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

Jun 2, 2015 1:09 AM in response to sterling r

Thank you for the helpful information, especially when I didn't even use proper spelling. I tried some of the helpful hints, but then remembered my problems began after unico browser appeared on my laptop. I had already tried to uninstall unico as it was just not for me. Seemed like it was slowing down my computer and taking me to sites I had not intended to go. However, my efforts to uninstall it were unsuccessful. It kept popping back up on my taskbar. I finally researched "how to uninstall unico browser" and followed the instructions. So far, so good. I went straight to the iTunes store without difficulty.

I really appreciate your responding to my question. If you hear of others having this problem, ask if unico is on their computer and if it is, uninstall it.

Thank you,

sherifromfla

i can connect to iTunes store on my iPhone but not on my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.