Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I convert over 1000 iTunes songs to MP3 format?

How do I convert over 1000 iTunes songs to MP3 format? I've seen how to convert one song at a time using the Preferences, then create MP3 option, but when this is done for 1,000 songs, the output is mixed in with the originals, so I can't identify them en-mass to move to a new folder.

Posted on May 30, 2015 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2015 4:00 AM

the output is mixed in with the originals, so I can't identify them en-mass to move to a new folder.

Put your Music library in Songs view, and sort by Date Added. All your newly created MP3s will be in a row at the top of the list!

To copy them to a folder, highlight them in iTunes. (The easiest way is to click the first, hold Shift, and click the last.) Then drag them to the folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2015 4:00 AM in response to moda2ride

the output is mixed in with the originals, so I can't identify them en-mass to move to a new folder.

Put your Music library in Songs view, and sort by Date Added. All your newly created MP3s will be in a row at the top of the list!

To copy them to a folder, highlight them in iTunes. (The easiest way is to click the first, hold Shift, and click the last.) Then drag them to the folder.

How do I convert over 1000 iTunes songs to MP3 format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.