Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

a itunes store.when i open the app its showing "download itunes u from app sore".when i tap on that i can open i tunes u .but i tunes store is not opening..i would be greatful to you if you can find me a solution!

i cant open itunes store.when i open the app its showing "download itunes u from app sore".when i tap on that i can open i tunes u .but i tunes store is not opening..i would be greatful to you if you can find me a solution!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 31, 2015 4:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2015 12:22 PM

What country are you in ? Not all countries have media (music, films, TV shows) available from iTunes, if you are in one of those countries then all you will see in the iTunes store app is the iTunes U screen

3 replies

a itunes store.when i open the app its showing "download itunes u from app sore".when i tap on that i can open i tunes u .but i tunes store is not opening..i would be greatful to you if you can find me a solution!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.