Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I skew an image in Keynote?

I know I've done this before, but I can't seem to figure it out in the latest version of keynote. Anyone know how I skew an image on a slide?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on May 31, 2015 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2015 10:01 AM

If by "skew" you mean rotate a graphic object, a 2D operation, Command-clicking any handle should do what you want. Screenshot:User uploaded file

Using the corner handle (pictured) will have a different effect than using a side handle.

Alternatively:

Rotate a shape, a text box, or an image

1. Select a shape, text box, or image.
  2. Click the Arrange tab at the top of the sidebar on the right.If you don’t see a sidebar, or the sidebar doesn’t have an Arrange tab, click User uploaded file in the toolbar.
  3. Drag the Rotate wheel or enter a degree value in the adjacent field to specify the angle at which you want to rotate the object.

On the other hand, if you wish to rotate a graphic object on its Z axis, a 3D operation, I think that you'll need to use a more robust graphics environment.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2015 10:01 AM in response to DudsMac

If by "skew" you mean rotate a graphic object, a 2D operation, Command-clicking any handle should do what you want. Screenshot:User uploaded file

Using the corner handle (pictured) will have a different effect than using a side handle.

Alternatively:

Rotate a shape, a text box, or an image

1. Select a shape, text box, or image.
  2. Click the Arrange tab at the top of the sidebar on the right.If you don’t see a sidebar, or the sidebar doesn’t have an Arrange tab, click User uploaded file in the toolbar.
  3. Drag the Rotate wheel or enter a degree value in the adjacent field to specify the angle at which you want to rotate the object.

On the other hand, if you wish to rotate a graphic object on its Z axis, a 3D operation, I think that you'll need to use a more robust graphics environment.

How do I skew an image in Keynote?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.