Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Migrating from Outlook 2007 on Windows to Outlook 2011 on a Mac.

Hi, I am trying migrate from Outlook 2007 on Windows to Outlook 2011 on a Mac. The articles I have read suggest importing the .pst file, which sounds fine. However, I have 3 additional archive files in Outlook at the moment and I want to import them too. Is it as simple as copying the import procedure for each .pst file?

Does anyone know what the .pst file in Outlook 2007 will import? Will it also import the Calender and contacts? I get the impression that it doesnt.

Many thanks.

Andy

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)

Posted on May 31, 2015 9:07 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2015 6:02 AM in response to andrea rossi1

Hello

This forum is for troubleshooting Apple Software Update for Windows, a software package for Windows designed to update Apple products that run on Windows, and not related to Microsoft Office or your question in any way. If you have issues or questions about Office, it's probably best you post Office related questions on Microsoft's own forums for their Mac products.

http://www.officeformac.com/productforums

Migrating from Outlook 2007 on Windows to Outlook 2011 on a Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.