Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plz help me to get these photos

want to get my lost photos which were emailed to my friend last week but not deliver yet ...

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 31, 2015 11:39 AM

3 replies

May 31, 2015 11:41 AM in response to Inderjit$

Are you saying that you emailed something to a friend and the friend has not received the email yet? Check your Outbox or Sent folder. Why do you refer to the photos as lost, is it because they did not arrive? They should still be present on your phone unless you deleted them.

Please try and do a little better job at describing what has happened and what you have done so far.

Jun 7, 2015 3:04 PM in response to Inderjit$

If you deleted the photos from the iPhone Camera Roll, they should be present in the Recently Deleted folder in the Photos Album. Check there, they reside there for 30 days from the date of deletion. I cannot answer your question about the email, as it depends on if you are using the native email apps, and from there, what email provider you are using. It sounds as if the mail just never was sent. You do not see it in the Outbox? How about the Drafts folder? Do you have access to the email account via a web browser on the computer?

Plz help me to get these photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.