Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems downloading apps and logging in to itunes

can download apps from the cloud (previously deleted from iPhone) but can not download or update apps. No error message, I enter the iTunes user and pass (both correct) and it looks like it's going to start but goes back to the 'get' and then the 'install' buttons. Repeat process with password with no luck.

Tried restart (both types) and have logged out of itunes

But now can't log back into iTunes on phone. No error message, when I enter the user and password it just goes back to 'log in'

no error messages appear at all.

any ideas

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 31, 2015 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 11:16 AM

Hey robbie_roberto,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not able to download or update items that you had not previously downloaded. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2015 11:16 AM in response to robbie_roberto

Hey robbie_roberto,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not able to download or update items that you had not previously downloaded. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

Problems downloading apps and logging in to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.