Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using numbers for my invoicing - how do i apply sales tax to 1 item but not another on the same invoice

I'm using numbers for my invoicing - how do i apply sales tax to 1 item but not another on the same invoice

Posted on May 31, 2015 12:30 PM

2 replies

May 31, 2015 2:55 PM in response to mrbeyda

Hello Mrbeyda

There are a fair number of ways to resolve this issue. If you could provide an example of your spreadsheet, and possibly a few more details, you'll be able to get some some excellent assistance from this forum.

Some information you might consider sharing:

The items being invoiced are frequently the same, and each of them have a unique code.

I know which items are taxable versus those that are not taxable because .....

Here is an example of items taxable versus not taxable. I have added the letter "T" to any code of an item that is taxable, and a letter "N" to items not taxable.

User uploaded file

I used the Invoice Template from Numbers 3.5.3 with a few modifications to the template.

I hope this give you an example of what can be done, and a way to better describe what you are trying to do.

Regards,

SoftwareAddict1462

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.