Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to transfer the songs in my Pad's I Tune library to my new IMac. The IPad is currently synced to another library. The IPad is using IOS 8.3 (12F69) and the IMac is OS 10.10.3. I don't want to erase and sync to my I Tunes account, I just want

I want to transfer the songs in my I Pad's I Tunes library to my new IMac's I Tunes library. The IPad iOS 8.3 (12F69) is currently synced to another I Tunes Library and I don't want to erase and sync my I Tunes Library to the I Pad I want to keep those songs on the I Pad I just want to transfer the songs to my I Tunes Library on my IMac OS 10.10.3. Can this be done or at least how do I burn them to a CD as they are on my IPAd.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 31, 2015 12:39 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 11:57 AM in response to spoondude

Hello spoondude,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to move music from your iPad onto your new iMac, but do not want to sync the iPad because you do not want the content to be erased. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article that explains how to transfer purchased music from iTunes to your new computer or download that music again on the new computer.

Re-download or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

I want to transfer the songs in my Pad's I Tune library to my new IMac. The IPad is currently synced to another library. The IPad is using IOS 8.3 (12F69) and the IMac is OS 10.10.3. I don't want to erase and sync to my I Tunes account, I just want

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.