Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to update ANY apps on my iPhone 4s.

When I tried to update the several number of apps on my phone, it kept saying that my credit card was declined, but I known theres money on my card. Now, i cant open any messages in my kik app, and someone put me in a group chat so my phone is blowing up. HELP!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 31, 2015 3:03 PM

2 replies

May 31, 2015 3:06 PM in response to Egypterican

Apple does not decline the credit card, that is done by your financial institution. Log into your iTunes account from your computer and verify all the information there, including the account number, expiration date, CSV code, etc. Make sure the address you have listed in the account matches exactly with what your credit card has on file for your card as well.

I'm not familiar with the kik app, but I'm guessing this error is because you cannot update it? Once you have verified all of your account info, you may have to sign out of the iTunes store on the phone and then log back in again. If it still errors out, you will have to call your bank/financial institution to determine the problem.

I am unable to update ANY apps on my iPhone 4s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.