Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring your pictures from Iphone5s

I been trying to recuperate all my pictures from December 2013 to now (2015). So I called apple care and they told me what to do step by step. First was reseting and erasing my phone. Then when the phone turns on I followed the steps, they ask what date do you want to back up your phone and I pick (2013).. etc.. So far everything looks great my pictures are restoring with my house wifi I also connect my phone to my modem just incase anything happens. It been in wifi for almost a day and half and an hour ago just stop downloading pictures. 😢 My question is do I have to start all over and do the reseting again or can you put those pictures that did downloaded to my computer and delete them and start from the picture that didn't download?

Posted on May 31, 2015 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 12:28 PM

Hi Myraleivi,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are restoring from an iCloud backup to try and recover some photos, but the process appears to have stopped. Restoring from an iCloud backup can take a longer amount of time than you would expect. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article and using the information within to check and see if the restore is still in progress.

If you need help restoring from an iCloud backup - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2015 12:28 PM in response to Myraleivi

Hi Myraleivi,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are restoring from an iCloud backup to try and recover some photos, but the process appears to have stopped. Restoring from an iCloud backup can take a longer amount of time than you would expect. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article and using the information within to check and see if the restore is still in progress.

If you need help restoring from an iCloud backup - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.