Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My actions in keynote aren't finishing where they should.

I'm making an animation for my school, and everything was working fine, until now... I was putting the move and scale actions on a letter, and I scaled it to 24% and then I dragged it to the area that I wanted it to end up for the move action. User uploaded file

(the "watermark" is exactly where I need the word to end up. The "watermark" is the word I need copied and pasted it over from another slide, and then faded with the opacity)

But when I hit play this happens:User uploaded file(i stopped at the 'f', because it wasn't working)

I've also tried moving the letters up in the move action, which does shift where the letter ends accordingly;User uploaded file

but it's highly inaccurate, and the letters don't form a line:User uploaded file

(i didn't adjust the 'g' and 'f', and if I moved the 'a' up a bit it would be above the 'e' on it's left)

I'm running Keynote 6.5.3 (2151) on a MacBook Pro 15'' with retina display with OS X 10.10.2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 31, 2015 4:28 PM

There are no replies.

My actions in keynote aren't finishing where they should.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.