Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlander first show problems with playback?

I bought the first season of Outlander today on iTunes. I'm a longtime customer who has purchased entertainment from the store from the beginning.

But the first episode as I watch is full of artifacts and continually stops and falls out of synch.

I rebuilt the the drive that contains my iTunes library and even deleted and redownloaded it, but I'm getting the same errors in the same places. Anyone else having the same issue? Is the Apple video file corrupt? Will they replace it?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 31, 2015 8:42 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 1:35 PM in response to Steve Sobek

Hi Steve,

I am a big fan of the Outlander series myself, so I know I would be upset if I spent time downloading it and was dissatisfied with the video and audio quality and synchronization. I would suggest that you report the issue to the iTunes staff using the methods found on this page -

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Outlander first show problems with playback?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.