Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone5c Apple ID problems.

I've been having several problems with my iPhone 5c for the past few days. I couldn't download any app. I would try to download an app and it would look like if it was downloading, then it would ask for my apple id password and go back to normal not allowing me to download the app. I then searched and tried resetting my phone a couple of times and didn't work. I then found a different method which was to sign out of Apple ID, Reset the phone and then sign back in. I followed the steps exactly and then I came across another problem.. I couldn't sign into my Apple ID. It's not telling me that the password is wrong or Apple ID is wrong. It just loads for a bit and goes back to how it originally was. I also tried the Itunes>more>downloads and I have no downloads there.

Please, if anyone knows how to fix this it'd be very appreciated. Thank you !

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 31, 2015 5:00 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 12:39 PM in response to joel1dr

Howdy there joel1dr,

It sounds like you are currently unable to sign back into your account in Settings to try downloading an app again. I would recommend quitting ALL the running apps on your phone:

iOS: Force an app to close

Double-click the Home button.

Swipe left or right until you have located the app you wish to close.

Swipe the app up to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and test the issue again:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

iPhone5c Apple ID problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.