Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know how I can upload photos - to icloud - from my previous iphone 4s to the icloud, when I already have a new 5s which is being uploading my new photos. Any conflict ? Both of my iphone are updated to IOS newer version.

I want to know how I can upload photos - to icloud - from my previous iphone 4s to the icloud, when I already have a new 5s which is being uploading my new photos. Any conflict ? Both of my iphone are updated to IOS newer version.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, The old iphone is a 4s, but updated

Posted on May 31, 2015 5:30 PM

4 replies

Jun 2, 2015 12:38 PM in response to Dorotéia

Howdy Dorotéia,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

If your iPhone 4s has been updated to iOS 8.3, then all you need to do is just enable iCloud Photo Library on the iPhone 4s. This will upload all of the photos from that device and put it on your other devices which also have iCloud Photo Library enabled. To learn more about iCloud Photo Library, please take a look at the article below.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

Jun 2, 2015 1:59 PM in response to chuck_3rd

I already did this setup in the 4s and also in the 5s. all the photos of 5s was uploaded to icloud but the photos of 4s didn't. I rebbot. I disable and enable again. I connect to Ac Power with wifi. I left all night with wifi and power. I forced the backup at "backup now".... I really tried a lot of thing.... is should be any conflict when you have 2 iphones with the same APPLE ID linkd to icloud ? I have 1.100 that I can't loose....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.