Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6's full resolution pictures are stored on iCloud, how do I download them all to my PC?

As the title says, I've optimized storage on my iPhone by utilizing iCloud. This means all my full resolution pictures should be stored on iCloud. However I see now way of downloading them all onto my PC. I have iCloud for Windows installed, but only see shared albums and photostream (and not in full resolution at that).

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6

Posted on May 31, 2015 7:39 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 12:59 PM in response to Umairtr101

Hi, Umairtr101.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to download your photos at full resolution at making the adjustment to save space. Currently, iCloud Photo Library is only available on iOS 8.3, OS X Yosemite v10.10.3 or later. In order to download these photos at full resolution, you will need to download them directly from the iCloud website.

System requirements for iCloud

Cheers,

Jason H.

My iPhone 6's full resolution pictures are stored on iCloud, how do I download them all to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.