Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is disabled and says connect to iTunes but it is not connecting to iTunes what should I do?

my iPad is disabled and it says to connect to iTunes but when I do my iPad doesn't show iTunes on my iPad

iPad, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 31, 2015 7:56 PM

3 replies

Jun 21, 2015 4:55 PM in response to Dredus's ipad

Since you do not indicate what computer OS you are using, you can see these two support documents about your device being recognized by iTunes.

For Mac OSX: If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac - Apple Support

For Windows iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

If the device is disabled, then see this support document. Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you are just seeing the connect to iTunes screen, see this support document. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My iPad is disabled and says connect to iTunes but it is not connecting to iTunes what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.