Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been reset it by itself and when open it says that activate the iPhone apple id and the password but when reset I can't see it in my e-mail addresses

My iPhone has been reset it by itself and when open it says that activate the iPhone apple id and the password but when reset I can't see it in my e-mail addresses

iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 12:00 AM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 2:42 PM in response to basak_kavak

Hi basak_kavak,

From your post I understand that after resetting your iPhone, you are seeing a prompt to enter a password for an email which is being blocked out. This appears to be Activation Lock, a security feature in iOS which prevents unauthorized erasing of the iPhone. You will need to enter the password for the Apple ID that was signed in to iCloud on the iPhone in order to continue.

iCloud: Activation Lock

Take care,

Alex H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.