Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 went blurry and screen went black

IiPhone 6 went blurry and then screen went black. When plugged into charger it just constantly vibrates every few seconds.

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 12:53 AM

2 replies

Jun 2, 2015 2:58 PM in response to Coryn.nicole

Hey Coryn.nicole,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, the sscreen onthe iPhone is black and wont go back to normal. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you see a solid color screen (black, white or blue)

1. Plug in your device to a power source. If you see the low-battery screen when you plug in, let your device charge for at least 10 minutes (20 minutes for iPad) before using it.
  2. Reset your device while it's plugged in.
  3. If resetting doesn’t fix the issue, restore your device.
  4. If you still see the issue after you restore, contact Apple Support.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

Jun 5, 2015 4:38 AM in response to mario49

my Iphone 6plus was disabled after too much attempt from my friend so i wanted to restore but i later found out i will be losing some files so i later updated and after i updated the phone has been disabled and i it tells me to connect to the itunes when i tried that too it ask me to confirm from the iphone and the iphone too is disabled

iPhone 6 went blurry and screen went black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.