Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have inserted a group of slides in the middle of an existing presentation. The inserted slides have not 'picked up' the Master Slide on which the other presentation slides are based. `how can I associate the inserted slides with the (pre-existing)

I have inserted a group of slides in the middle of an existing presentation. The inserted slides have not 'picked up' the Master Slide on which the other presentation slides are based. `how can I associate the inserted slides with the (pre-existing)

Keynote-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:51 AM

5 replies

Jun 2, 2015 1:16 AM in response to Frank Lowney

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried to reapply the Master to the slides, but it didn't achieve what I need. Perhaps I didn't phrase the question sufficiently tightly.

When I tried to reapply the Master to the slides there was no visible difference afterwards. The reason for this is that there are a number of Masters already used in the presentation. The particular Master already used for the group of slides I wish to update has the name 'Sections'. When I group select the slides and then click on View followed by Select Master Slides, there are a number of Masters defined. I wish to change the Master for the group from Sections to a different Master called 'Default', but cannot see how to break the association of the group to Section, and associate them with Default.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.