Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought an used ipod touch 5th generation i restore the ipod on itunes and i did all the steps it says activate ipod and i dont know the first owner e-mail and password can u just fix it for me or try to tell me some tips thank you.

I just bought an used ipod touch 5th generation i restore the ipod on itunes and i did all the steps it says activate ipod and i dont know the first owner e-mail and password can u just fix it for me or try to tell me some tips please do it i wanna use it

iPod touch, iOS 8.3, 5th generation

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:28 AM

1 reply

I just bought an used ipod touch 5th generation i restore the ipod on itunes and i did all the steps it says activate ipod and i dont know the first owner e-mail and password can u just fix it for me or try to tell me some tips thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.