Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot the answer to my security question

I forgot the answer to my security questions and i have no rescue email address. I would like to know what i can do

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:20 AM

See the link to this support document: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2015 6:20 AM in response to Tobi Yek

See the link to this support document: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

forgot the answer to my security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.