Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to access cellular date using Straight Talk with my iphone 4. I contacted Straight Talk and they urged me to contact Apple Support because my iphone 4 is not updated enough? it will not allow me to uninstall the previous Straight talk

I want to be able to use cellular on the iphone 4 with Straight Talk. However Straight Talk support urged me to contackt Apple support in order to be able to do this. I am not very savvy with technical stuff so am not ever sure how to explain the problem Anyway Straight Talk is not able to help me with this untile the phone settings are correct.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 8:25 AM

1 reply

I am unable to access cellular date using Straight Talk with my iphone 4. I contacted Straight Talk and they urged me to contact Apple Support because my iphone 4 is not updated enough? it will not allow me to uninstall the previous Straight talk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.