Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video using iCloud Storage, but not showing up on iCloud.com or iPhone

I recently had a 10 minute long video on my iPhone that started to get uploaded to iCloud. I deleted the video so that wouldn't happen, but I think I was too late. In my iCloud storage it says 23 videos, but when I look in the videos album on iCloud.com or my iPhone, it doesn't show up. My iPhone just says "1 Video to Download" and never downloads it. Help?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:39 AM

Howdy dhdeckard,

It sounds like you may have gotten a partial or corrupted upload of your video to iCloud.

Although this article has more information, I would first try the section, "Inconsistent storage quota values" for help.

iCloud: Troubleshooting Documents in the Cloud - Apple Support

Please see if that works for you.

Best,

Nubz

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 11:39 AM in response to dhdeckard

Howdy dhdeckard,

It sounds like you may have gotten a partial or corrupted upload of your video to iCloud.

Although this article has more information, I would first try the section, "Inconsistent storage quota values" for help.

iCloud: Troubleshooting Documents in the Cloud - Apple Support

Please see if that works for you.

Best,

Nubz

Jun 5, 2015 10:41 AM in response to Nubz N.

Thank you for getting back to me. I was able to fix the problem by simply having the photos app opened and kept taping "1 Video to Download" until it said "Downloading 1 Video". I did this over and over. Finally it said "Updated Just Now". So I went to look in my videos folder and there it was. It had no thumbnail. Just white and wouldn't play anything. Deleted it from Videos and deleted it from "Recently Deleted". Problem solved. The corrupt video was taking up 3.3GB of my iCloud space FYI.

Video using iCloud Storage, but not showing up on iCloud.com or iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.