Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My playlist has disappeared from my phone and also from my itunes on my computer. Any idea how to get it back?

My playlist has disappeared from my phone and also from my itunes on my computer. Any ideas on how to get it back? I have a ton of music that I don't want to loose

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:08 AM

Deleting a playlist shouldn't have deleted the music from your computer's iTunes library (it will potentially have been removed from your phone if you were only syncing playlists to it), so it should still be on your computer. If it's a smart playlist then you should be able to recreate it and it should have the same content as before.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2015 11:08 AM in response to mscourtney123

Deleting a playlist shouldn't have deleted the music from your computer's iTunes library (it will potentially have been removed from your phone if you were only syncing playlists to it), so it should still be on your computer. If it's a smart playlist then you should be able to recreate it and it should have the same content as before.

My playlist has disappeared from my phone and also from my itunes on my computer. Any idea how to get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.