Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPOD

2 weeks ago my IPOD played my music on my 2013 Dodge Ram Uconnect just fine, now it will now play at all, I tried doing updates but it says my system is current, does anyone have a fix for this?

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 9:07 AM

15 replies

Jun 1, 2015 12:38 PM in response to deggie

IPOD Nano, works perfect with headphones, or no headphones. I am connecting via usb. I have been using it like this for weeks, now starting last week it stopped playing, it shows the song/artist/album etc. on the display, like it always has, it just will not play the music.I can even look at my plat lists on the truck display. It does everything it use to, just not play the music.

Jun 1, 2015 2:49 PM in response to bones1.1

So this is a 30 pin cable on one end and USB on the other?

If yes, find someone, or a store, that still has a 30 pin iPod speaker dock insert it and see if music plays. If it does you can rule out the iPod as the problem. If it doesn't try cleaning the dock connector on the bottom of the Nano and then see if it works.

IPOD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.