Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I export a keynote presentation into Quicktime in Interactive Slide Show" mode" as required by Wirecast? I see only the option "Self-Playing" but that mode cases the Keynote Presentation to automatically advance slides and I have no control

How do I export a keynote presentation into Quicktime in Interactive Slide Show" mode" as required by Wirecast? I see only the option "Self-Playing" but that mode cases the Keynote Presentation to automatically advance slides.

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), OS X Yosemite 10.10.3/Quicktime 10

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 10:12 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2015 12:08 PM in response to jimlaw09

That option became unavailable in Keynote 6. Use Keynote 5.x instead. If your presentation has already been built in Keynote 6.5.x, you may need to export to Keynote '09 first. Your choices will be:

• Manual Advance
  • Hyperlinks Only
  • Fixed Timing

I'm guessing that Manual Advance is what Wirecast wants. If QuickTime Player X balks at this video, try QuickTime Player 7. It will play that video for sure.

How do I export a keynote presentation into Quicktime in Interactive Slide Show" mode" as required by Wirecast? I see only the option "Self-Playing" but that mode cases the Keynote Presentation to automatically advance slides and I have no control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.