Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to uninstall Remote desktop, is being used against my computer

I had to update software yesterday, fort some reason , because I already had Yosimte installed by Apple Store. In store. The remote desktop

software is attatched to the upgrade. I have had my computer hacked , and now have 12 or so Security Keys, and programs running I didn't have before. I uninstalled Flashplayer with the Adobe Uninstall tool, and as soon as it says it's uninstalled it appears on desktop. It has seen a lot of problems with software since this installation of Yosemite, and is showing a lot of Windows Programs running and problems.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), Mac OS X (10.3.x), Was clean install from Apple Store

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 9:30 AM

1 reply

Want to uninstall Remote desktop, is being used against my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.