Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple tv just has an apple logo, I can hear the remote working but am getting no image. I have done the update and restore on my macbook but still all I get is an apple logo when plugged back into my tv. What can I do now?

My apple tv just has an apple logo, I can hear the remote working but am getting no image. I have done the update and restore on my macbook but still all I get is an apple logo when plugged back into my tv. What can I do now?

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 12:22 PM

4 replies

Jun 1, 2015 12:56 PM in response to Averythomas

also since have done the restore for the apple tv it keeps asking "If i want to use voice over press the small button on the right side of the remote 3 times." I don't want to press anything cause i can't see any picture, still just the apple logo. I can't seem to find any where online of anyone having this problem. It seems weird i would be the only one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.