Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just downloaded itunes to my pc, logged into itunes but it is not showing any of my music in the library

Ive just downloaded itunes to my PC and when I log into my itunes account it is not showing any of my music in the library? How do I get the music?

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 10:21 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2015 11:13 AM in response to Mooniegirl22

You might be able to redownload some/all of your iTunes purchased music via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, or go into iTunes > Preferences and on the Store tab tick the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox, what you can redownload will then show in the My Music part of your library with a cloud icon against it for redownloading.

For your own music (e.g. copied from CDs), and music that you can't redownload (e.g. if it's no longer in the store or you've moved countries since buying it), you will either need to add it form your backup of your downloads/library (File > Add To Library in iTunes) or copy it over form your old computer : How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

or iTunes for Windows: How to copy purchases between computers - Apple Support

Just downloaded itunes to my pc, logged into itunes but it is not showing any of my music in the library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.