Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all tracks in group responding

Hey,

I'm doing some editing of takes on multiple tracks, all the tracks are in the same group.

When I edit one take all the other takes in the group change accordingly except 2 of the tracks.

I can't figure out why they don't follow along with the rest!?

If I highlight all of the tracks I can make them all change to the same take, but I still can't edit the takes with every track making following accordingly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 10:31 AM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2015 4:40 PM in response to thndrface

I assume you are talking about editing the Regions on the different Tracks belonging to the same Channel Strip Group.

Only the Regions that are close to each other are edited together, otherwise, all Regions on those Tracks would be resized if you resize some Regions in one spot.

Click on a Region and you will see which other Regions are selected at the same time.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Not all tracks in group responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.