Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a book off partners iPad sent to mine

I Downloaded a book on partners iPad cause I forgot my iPad can I get the book sent through to my pad iCloud

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 12:40 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 12:16 AM in response to Lisafromtralee

If it's an ibook, and you are using the same account then it should (if it's still in the store and you haven't moved countries) show in the Purchased tab in the iBooks app on your iPad for redownloading. If it's no longer in the store then you will need to go via your computer's iTunes to copy it from you partner's iPad (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases ; and if using an up-to-date Mac then do File > Move Books From iTunes in its iBooks app), and then sync it to your iPad.

If it came from a different source (e.g. an epub from a different site/store) then try going to that site/store on your website and redownload it.

Can I get a book off partners iPad sent to mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.