Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education amount or pricing?

I am a teacher that runs webpages with downloads and such, and would love to use iCloud over Google Drive. But, for education, Google Drive is unlimited free; and I have over 30 gigs of material to store.

I cannot find any education freebie or special deal for teachers in iCloud info, but thought I'd check with you-all to see if I've missed it.

So, is there any deal or freebie for educators?

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 3:10 PM

Apple only provides discounts for teachers for purchasing hardware. They do provide special deals large purchase discounts for school and/or businesses.

6 replies

Jun 1, 2015 3:54 PM in response to Brent Kabat

I purchased a domain name that is hosted by InMotionHosting.com. They do have a small business service for $5.99/month. Storage is unlimited and a slue of free services including a free SSD. That latter was added a while after I began using them. At least your online storage needs would be cheap. If you decide to switch to them be sure to mention my name. Then I may get a referral reward. 🙂

Education amount or pricing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.