Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud is not showing up on my iTunes and not displaying my purchased items

My iTunes and iCloud account seem to be working but none of my purchased items are appearing in my library unless i download them from my purchased menu on the iTunes store. has anyone else had this problem?

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 1:08 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:29 PM in response to Elliedog63

Hello Elliedog63,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

As I understand your post, you are expecting to see your iTunes purchases in your iTunes Library, even if they are not downloaded to your iTunes Library. The only case you would see content in your iTunes Library with a cloud symbol, indicating you could download it, is if you had iTunes Match. Otherwise you will need to go into your purchases as shown in the directions below to download your content.

On a Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Music User uploaded file in the upper-left corner.
  3. Click iTunes Store.
  4. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  5. Under Quick Links on the right side of the iTunes Store, click Purchased.
    User uploaded file
  6. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  7. Scroll to find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu on the left-hand side of iTunes.
    If you have more than 2,000 songs, you'll see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
  8. Click the Download User uploaded file icon in the upper-right corner of the item you want to download. Your app downloads to your library.
    If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Take care,

Alex H.

iCloud is not showing up on my iTunes and not displaying my purchased items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.