Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sometimes only one hearing aid gets connected to my phone. Is my phone or hearing aid broken? Typically I have to "forget" the device, reboot as above, and then repair. Sometimes I have to repeat this process.

Sometimes only one of my two hearing aid get connected to my iPhone (model 6 ver 8.3).

Does this imply that there is a hardware problem with my iPhone or hearing aid (Starkey Halo)?

To restore normal operation, I "forget" the device, turn off bluetooth, close all apps, and perform a sleep/reset and then repair.

Sometimes I have to repeat this process.

Sometimes it just works.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 1:21 PM

There isn't necessarily a problem with either device, in the sense that one is "broken." The low-power Bluetooth can be a bit finicky about its connection.

How often do you turn your HAs off? Does the problem show itself when the HA batteries are low? When the iPhone battery is low?

1 reply

Sometimes only one hearing aid gets connected to my phone. Is my phone or hearing aid broken? Typically I have to "forget" the device, reboot as above, and then repair. Sometimes I have to repeat this process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.