Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 stuck on black loading screen. will not boot and no power button. HELP!!!

So my iphone decided to start acting up and the screen suddenly went black. i could hear notifications and calls so i decided to use iclou and erase my phone. but now it keeps on getting stuck after half way of restoring on the black screen with the apple logo and then transfers to a black screen with the loading sign for ages. I do not want to restore the phone or erase it. Also i do not have a power button so i have to wait for the battery to keep dying.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 1:37 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:45 PM in response to humza333

Hey humza333,

It sounds like there’s an issue with your iPhone 4 not turning on or displaying a blank black screen. If you haven’t already, try taking a look at the article linked below and running through the troubleshooting suggestions that it provides.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Cheers,

-Jason

Iphone 4 stuck on black loading screen. will not boot and no power button. HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.