Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a HP computer with windows vista on it I want to install i-cloud so I can check my e-mail

I need to install i-cloud on my desktop. It is an HP with a windows vista operating system. I have a hard time getting a good signal for my cell phone and I would like to be able to check my e-mail from my computer.

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 2:25 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:53 PM in response to keeywnaw

Hi, keeywnaw.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to check iCloud Mail on your Windows Vista machine. In order to setup the iCloud Control Panel, you will need Windows 7 or later and Outlook 2007 or later for Mail, Contacts and Calendars. And alternative method for checking your iCloud Mail would be to use and up-to-date web browser. Below, you will find the system specifications for iCloud and how to manager your iCloud Mail via a web browser.

System requirements for iCloud

iCloud: Mail overview

-Jason H.

I have a HP computer with windows vista on it I want to install i-cloud so I can check my e-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.