Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After using app iphone6 not operating and will not update from computer or switch off

iphone6 up to date. Used running app and now won't operate. Black screen. Won't turn off. Phone rings when called but buttons don't work. Then returns to black screen. Won't update on computer

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 2:03 PM

8 replies

Jun 1, 2015 5:34 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks for that. Tried to restore on computer via iTunes but unable to turn off find my iPhone. Can't turn phone off. When screen does come on occasionally if I receive a text there is an icon in top right corner between moon shape and compass - round with 2 arrows which moves around slowly. Seems as if it's responding but extremely slowly. I have booked an appointment for Friday with the Apple Store but it's so hard not having use of the phone. First world problem I fear!

After using app iphone6 not operating and will not update from computer or switch off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.