Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am able to send a message but no longer able to receive mail. My cable company has confirmed my settings and advised me that the problem is with Apple. Has anyone else experiences this problem?

I am able to send an email message but no longer able to receive mail. My cable company, COX, confirmed my setting and advised me that the problem is with Apple. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

iMac (27-inch Late 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 2:32 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:51 PM in response to jilta1

Hello jilta1,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with Mail on your Mac. If you are having issues sending mail, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support

Mail (Yosemite): Use Connection Doctor

(Note: Apologies if this isn't the correct version of OS X; I was unclear what version you are running)

Sincerely,

- Brenden

I am able to send a message but no longer able to receive mail. My cable company has confirmed my settings and advised me that the problem is with Apple. Has anyone else experiences this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.