Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Progress indicators of upload/download

Hi,

I've just uploaded 50Gb of files on iCloud Drive. But I don't know If everything has been uploaded, cause I don't have any indicator of progress.

I have some doubts cause the files' weight on my Mac (from where I uploaded) has different from those on iCloud Drive.

My Mac: 53,326 GB

iCloud Drive: 51,810 GB

But anything is downloading anymore.

Where could I check if everything has been downloaded ?

Rodolfo

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 3:51 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:59 PM in response to rolfo85

Hello there, Rodolfo.

It sounds like your upload has completed and you are trying to verify if all your content has uploaded to iCloud Drive. To view your content on iCloud Drive you can choose from a few options that are provided in the following Knowledge Base Article:

iCloud Drive FAQ - Apple Support

How do I access all my files in iCloud Drive?

You can access your files in iCloud Drive any of these ways:

• Using any supported web browser, you can go to iCloud Drive or iWork for iCloud beta at iCloud.com. In iWork for iCloud beta, you can find your Pages, Numbers, and Keynote files.
  • On your Mac with OS X Yosemite, you can go to iCloud Drive in Finder.
  • On your PC with Windows 7 or later and iCloud for Windows, you can go to iCloud Drive in File Explorer.
  • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8, you can access your files from Apple apps like Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, or any apps that support iCloud Drive.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Progress indicators of upload/download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.