Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone5 is freeze, when I try to reset

I can not receive incoming calls on my iPhone 5. I tried to reset from general settings-->Reset then it freeze.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 5:08 PM

3 replies

Jun 1, 2015 6:04 PM in response to krishnabasam

What do you mean by reset from general settings? Are you trying to erase it in Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings? If the settings app is freezing up on you have you tried closing it and then force restarting the phone?

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

To force restart the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Jun 1, 2015 10:54 PM in response to Demo

Thanks lot Demo. YES..I did the same kind of options but I do not know what happened to freeze when I try to reset.

I tried my all of the apple community resource options but no luck. Finally I took to sprint repair shop and they did hard master reset then it starts working...

By the way.. this is 3rd time having this kind of odd problem. So I frustrated with iPhone5 and it is replaced with iPhone6 now.

Thanks

iPhone5 is freeze, when I try to reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.