Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Background sound when talking to someone on iPhone 5s

Hi, every time I speak to someone on my iPhone there's this background sound making it very hard for me or the person on the other line from hearing each other. The background noise sounds like someone is pressing one of the number keys but this happens with every call I make so it can't be someone purposely pressing the keys. Ive updated the iPhone, restarted it, cleaned the receiver, but the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:11 PM

Hey there Pippontaps123,

From what I gather, the sound quality is poor when on a calls using your iPhone 5s. The article linked below describes similar issues and provides troubleshooting tips that will generally resolve them.

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound quality is poor on iPhone - Apple Support

Ciao,

-Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 2:11 PM in response to Pippontaps123

Hey there Pippontaps123,

From what I gather, the sound quality is poor when on a calls using your iPhone 5s. The article linked below describes similar issues and provides troubleshooting tips that will generally resolve them.

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound quality is poor on iPhone - Apple Support

Ciao,

-Jason

Background sound when talking to someone on iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.