Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos Missing

I had a number of important photos that was on my old iPhone that I no longer have in my possession. I know that these photos were backed up onto iCloud but I am not sure how to really retrieve them using my iCloud account. If they were deleted from the iCloud account some way, is it possible to retrieve them?

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:56 PM

If they were part of an iCloud backup, the only way that I know of to retrieve them is to do a complete restore to an iOS device. Note that doing such a restore will erase anything currently on that device and replace it with the contents of the backup. The following has instructions for doing a restore: iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2015 6:56 PM in response to cdclynch

If they were part of an iCloud backup, the only way that I know of to retrieve them is to do a complete restore to an iOS device. Note that doing such a restore will erase anything currently on that device and replace it with the contents of the backup. The following has instructions for doing a restore: iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

iCloud Photos Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.