Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still unable to iTunes 12.1.2

I have attempted several times to download iTunes 12.1.2 but installation has failed. I can still use iTunes and update both my iPhone 4 and 5c. I usually receive a very generic response upon downloading that errors occurred, it could not be installed and that I needed to try to do it manually. I just tried downloading again and received the following message: "iTunes has an invalid signature. It will not be installed."

I have tried researching possible solutions. I am logged on as the administrator on our laptop. I have Windows 7 and no updates are needed. Unfortunately, I have not found a resolution to my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 7:48 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 2:32 PM in response to clr1234

Hi clr1234,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes. If you continue to have issues updating or installing iTunes on your Windows machine, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful (apologies if you have already seen them):

If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Still unable to iTunes 12.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.