Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Key Note 2015: where is smart build?

I'm using the latest vsersion of Key Note for Yosemite. I have seen many You tube tutorials on "smart builds" but I cannot find this feature in my version. Help! Has it been dropped???

Thanks,

AppleTV 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 7:31 PM

6 replies

Jun 2, 2015 5:56 PM in response to Frank Lowney

Frank, in fact I had never used keynote before. I saw the "smart build" function on You tube and tried like made to locate it. My air is 2014.

Anyway, I did check in the Application folder for the older version but I only see one icon for Keynote- when I click it it's 6.5. So safe to assume I don't have the earlier version?

Thanks for your help in any case.

jbt

Jun 3, 2015 12:48 PM in response to Gary Scotland

It is possible to acquire the iWork '09 DVD ROM disk. I found this on Amazon and this on eBay. Not sure if there is a serial number requirement as Apple dropped it at some point after it was first released. If you bought from Amazon or eBay, you'd have some recourse if the SN isn't included for some reason.

As physical media becomes extinct, the ability to transfer (sale, gift, bequeath) the things you purchase will disappear.

Key Note 2015: where is smart build?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.