Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 for Windows Disconnects from iTunes Account When Changing to USB Headset

OK. I just installed iTunes for 12 (12.2.1.27, 64-bit) on my Lenovo ThinkPad T400 with the following specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

2,26 GHz Core 2 Duo P8400

8GB of DDR 3 1066 RAM

128 GB Crucial SSD

It's a clean install of Windows newly updated with all of the latest Lenovo drivers and no bloatware. iTunes plays fine thru the built-in speakers. I have a Logitech H340 headset. As soon as I plug it in, iTunes loses its connection with the store and Match but it doesn't log you out.It doesn't matter if you have iTunes open or closed, you have to sign out, sign back in, and turn iTunes Match back on. After I do all that, it works, but once I unhook the headset, I have to do it all over again to get it to work. I don't use iTunes on this laptop much, but if I did, I feel this would be a pain. If anyone else has this problem, I will follow this thread and maybe I can get an answer. Thanks.

Windows PC-OTHER, Windows 7, Lenovo T400 Thinkpad

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 6:16 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 12 for Windows Disconnects from iTunes Account When Changing to USB Headset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.