Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant find the names of the apps in my ipad

WHile using the ipad,i cant find the names below the app

iPad

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:54 PM

4 replies

Jun 4, 2015 9:30 PM in response to Akarapu anil

It's interesting that the four apps in your dock do display their names in your screen shot above.

I would suggest two things:

1. Try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

2. If that doesn't fix it, check Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage. Is your device quite full (90% or more of its total space used)?

Jun 5, 2015 3:31 AM in response to Akarapu anil

I also agree that it is interesting that you have the names under the apps in the dock but not under any others on the home screen. If you drag another app into the dock, can you see the name?

I also think that sberman brought up something that could be a problem and that is available space on your device. On that one folder, I see a red badge with 2130 showing. I don't know that those are but that is a ton of notifications. In addition to that, you have 31 app updates available.

Where did the little Apple logo come from in the upper left corner of your wallpaper? That is not on the stock wallpaper. If you created the wallpaper, maybe that is causing a problem.

FInally, in keeping with creating the wallpaper, your iPad isn't jail broken is it?

I cant find the names of the apps in my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.